Lopal Tech Ties with US-based Southwest Research Institute
On January 6, Mr. Walter Daniel Downing, vice president of the US-based Southwest Research Institute (hereafter referred to as SwRI), and Dr. Wei Ronghua, the chief scientist of the instutite, visited the headquarters of Lopal Tech in Nanjing. On the same day, the two parties signed an agreement for strategic cooperation.
The guests from SwRI visited Lopal Tech’s R&D Center, its latest assembly lines. After signing the agreement, the two parties held heated discussions on product development and technological innovations.
SwRI is the world’s leading organization in testing lubricants. By working more closely with SwRI, Lopal Tech aims to further promote the fast and sound development of China’s lubricant industry.
Lopal Tech established its branch in Singapore in 2018 and released Trisonic lubricant for the high-end market in 2019. In 2020, Lopal Tech will continue to strengthen its efforts in R&D, marketing and productions.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September