SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019
On January 6, it is revealed that SANY Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SANY Special Vehicle) realized an annual output value of 10.4 billion RMB in 2019.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of SANY Heavy Industry, SANY Special Vehicle was established in Shaoyang, Hunan province in 2006. Covering an area of 450 mu and boasting a building area 100,000 square meters, the company produced and sold over 10,000 units mixers. In 2015, the company started producing intelligent trucks for transporting construction wastes.
So far, the company’s intelligent trucks have made their way to 40-plus cities across China and also entered Southeast Asian and South American markets.
In July, 2019, SANY Special Vehicle officially rolled out its first autonomous driving electric concrete mixer, marking a new milestone in its history.
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 2020-01-02
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha 2019-11-05
- SANY Sold 2,000 Units Light-weight Trucks in 52 Seconds 2019-10-15
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park 2019-10-12
- China’s First All-Electric Autonomous Mixer Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-08-02
- SANY Successfully Rolls Out Six New Trucks 2019-06-26
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Rolls Out a New Heavy-duty Truck 2018-03-16
- Sany Palfinger Mounted Crane Enters Overseas Market 2015-12-11
- SANY mixer truck globe launch in Thailand 2014-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September