Beiben and XCMG Jointly Launch New Chassis for Special Vehicles
On December 22, 2019, Beiben and XCMG jointly launched new chassis for special vehicles, marking a new milestone for the two parties’ cooperation.
According to sources, the new chassis, Beiben 2535TZ, mounted with XCMG crane, fully complies with China’s National VI Emission Standards. It can be used for urban cleaning and rescue work.
In late January this year, the vehicle will be officially delivered to customers for operation.
- XCMG Secures a Purchase Order for 200 Units XG90 Dump Trucks 2020-02-14
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital 2020-02-10
- XCMG Held Promotional Activities in Kuala Lumpur 2020-01-17
- 100 Units XCMG HAVAN Trucks Assembled at XCMG’s Production Base 2020-01-16
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era 2020-01-15
- XCMG HAVAN G7 ULT Trucks Delivered to Hami for Operation 2020-01-09
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October