SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out Its 500,000th Unit Vehicle
On January 10, SAIC Hongyan officially rolled out its 500,000th units vehicle, marking a new milestone in its history.
In 1965, Sichuan Automobile Factory, the predecessor of SAIC Hongyan, was officially set up in Chongqing.
On March 12, 2009, Hongyan Genlyon heavy-duty truck officially made its debut, marking a new market breakthrough for the company.
On October 28, 2011, Hongyan new Jingang made its debut.
On September 19, 2015, Hongyan Jieka, built on the huge success of Genlyon, made its debut. The new truck is specially targeted at the logistic service providers.
On December 18, 2017, SAIC Hongyan’s first truck connected with the internet made its debut.
On April 17, 2019, SAIC Hongyan intelligent truck for transporting dangerous chemicals made its debut.
In August, 2019, SAIC Hongyan 5G heavy-duty truck successfully accomplished its trial operation at the port area, ushering a brand new era.
In October, 2019, SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG heavy-duty truck was released to the market.
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October