JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart"
The "China Heart" New Energy Vehicle Power System Competition Awards Ceremony came to a successful conclusion in Shanghai on December 3, 2019. The model named T8-EV won the recommended model of "China Heart" New Energy Vehicle in 2019, and represented JAC Motors to win the "2019 'China Heart' New Energy Vehicle Power System Technology Innovation Award".
JAC new energy pure electric system has been awarded for four consecutive years so far.
There were 11 kinds of power systems that had been shortlisted for car testing this year and the competition was fiercer than last year. JAC New Energy Commercial Vehicles stands out with its excellent power system.
As the current authoritative award in the field of new energy vehicles in China, the "China Heart" new energy vehicle power system competition has been successfully held four times, and it is the only competition of the new energy vehicle power system selection in China.
The Awarding Ceremony
"China Heart" Certification JAC Motors Technology Innovation Award
After multiple rounds of review, selection and actual vehicle testing, T8-EV, JAC new energy commercial vehicle, has been highly recognized by professional judges for its technical innovation in electric motors, and has successfully won the "Technical Innovation Award".
JAC Engineers Explained to the Judges the New Energy Power System Equipped in the T8-EV Pickup Truck.
The judges’ point of view: Permanent magnet synchronous motor uses 48-slot distributed double-layer winding of stator, 8-pole 48-slot optimal cogging, rotor slant pole and auxiliary slot design technology, reducing cogging torque, making NHV performance better than the electric motors of equivalent power.
2019 New Energy Vehicle Power System Selection Real Car Test Site
Reason for winning: The motor body of T8-EV adopts a spiral structured water channel, and also adopts magnetic density, strength, and lightweight multi-maintenance optimization design. The motor has a peak power of 110kW, a peak torque of 330N ? m, and a peak speed of 11000rpm. The effective specific power reaches 3.28kW / kg. The 0.27mm silicon steel sheet with high magnetic induction and low iron loss is used to reduce the eddy current and iron loss of the motor, thereby improving the efficiency of the motor to reach the highest efficiency of 96.5%.
The T8-EV model equipped with this motor has also successfully won the "China Heart" 2019 New Energy Vehicle Recommended Model. This is based on the strict and fair selection criteria, through comprehensive testing of five major items such as vehicle performance, battery motor performance, technological advancement, market performance, and on-site evaluation to comprehensively evaluate the consumer recommendations.
The Batch Delivery of JAC Pure Electric Pick-ups
As a pure electric logistics pickup, JAC T8-EV has passenger-class configuration, equipped with optional reversing image, gradual descent, ECO, creep, four-door one-button lifting of the vehicle, and automatic folding of rear view mirror with SUV chassis. It is worth mentioning that the charging speed can be charged to 80% of SOC in 1.5 hours. It has a wide range of applications, such as power grids, municipal administration, construction engineering, highway maintenance, and port factories.
T8-EV pure electric pickup is the first pickup of JAC new energy focusing on the logistics industry, which reflects the exploration, innovation and achievements of JAC Motors in the field of new energy vehicles. In the future, JAC Motors will not change its original intention and fully implement it. The core values of "customer respecting, quality-oriented, practical and realistic" will bring more outstanding products to consumers.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2019-11-09
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October