SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation
A few years ago, SHACMan officially entered Malaysian market and soon earned a solid reputation thanks to its high reliability.
According to Lin Hanrong, Deputy General Manager of Malaysia-based Yonming Automobile & Spare Parts Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Yonming), Yonming was initially devoted to marketing second-hand trucks and spare parts. In 2011, the company started importing SHACMAN trucks and x3000 truck soon became the most popular.
“In the first few years, the annual sales volume of SHACMAN trucks reached dozens of units. However, with a growing reputation, our sales gradually goes up,” said Mr. Lin.
SHACMAN F3000 Truck
According to Du Weiqiang, General Manager of SHACMAN Import & Export Co., Ltd. Malaysia Office, SHACMAN has two sales agents in Malaysia, selling 300-400 units trucks each year with an annual growth rate of 10%. "We will continue to strengthen our marketing efforts to enhance our presence”, said Mr. Du.
So far, SHACMAN trucks have successfully made their way to over 90 countries and regions. In addition, SHACMAN has realized localized production in Ethiopia and Kazahkstan.
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop BYD Brand 2019-12-25
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Makes Its Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October