500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
Recently, in the face of the fast spread of coronavirus, a number of automakers (BAIC Foton, Dongfeng, FAW Group, BYD, BMW, Benz, Geely, etc.) and spare parts manufacturers (Linglong, Michelin, Shell, Bosch, CATL, etc.) have all been actively involved in the combat against the coronavirus. According to the latest statistics, these enterprises have donated 500 million RMB worth materials to the epidemic-stricken area.
On January 25, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) assigned tasks to BAIC Foton and SACI Maxus, requesting them to deliver 25 and 60 units negative-pressure ambulance vehicles respectively to epidemic-stricken areas.
JMC Ford received a combined order of over 1,000 units ambulance vehicles and 600-plus units ambulance vehicle chassis from customers across China. So far, over 200 units Transit vehicles have been refurbished as negative pressure ambulance vehicles.
BAIC Foton and Fujian Benz, both of which are owned by BAIC Group, have made quick adjustments to Tuano, View G9, View G7 to deal with medical emergencies. On January 26, Foton Benz delivered 20 units negative pressure ambulance vehicles to Beijing and Zhejiang.
BAIC Foton also dispatched all Auman self-dumping vehicles to the construction site of Huoshenshan Hospital.
Huachen Renault Jinbei and Cherry Ruifu Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. quickly resumed their production and has been working against the clock to produce negative pressure ambulance vehicles.
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September