500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
Recently, in the face of the fast spread of coronavirus, a number of automakers (BAIC Foton, Dongfeng, FAW Group, BYD, BMW, Benz, Geely, etc.) and spare parts manufacturers (Linglong, Michelin, Shell, Bosch, CATL, etc.) have all been actively involved in the combat against the coronavirus. According to the latest statistics, these enterprises have donated 500 million RMB worth materials to the epidemic-stricken area.
On January 25, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) assigned tasks to BAIC Foton and SACI Maxus, requesting them to deliver 25 and 60 units negative-pressure ambulance vehicles respectively to epidemic-stricken areas.
JMC Ford received a combined order of over 1,000 units ambulance vehicles and 600-plus units ambulance vehicle chassis from customers across China. So far, over 200 units Transit vehicles have been refurbished as negative pressure ambulance vehicles.
BAIC Foton and Fujian Benz, both of which are owned by BAIC Group, have made quick adjustments to Tuano, View G9, View G7 to deal with medical emergencies. On January 26, Foton Benz delivered 20 units negative pressure ambulance vehicles to Beijing and Zhejiang.
BAIC Foton also dispatched all Auman self-dumping vehicles to the construction site of Huoshenshan Hospital.
Huachen Renault Jinbei and Cherry Ruifu Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. quickly resumed their production and has been working against the clock to produce negative pressure ambulance vehicles.
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- Foton Heavy-duty Truck Helps Customers Achieve Higher Profitability 2020-03-06
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020