Cummins China Donated Three Million RMB to Epidemic-stricken Areas
On February 2, Cummins China donated three million RMB to the epidemic-stricken areas.
To battle against the spread of novel coronavirus, Cummins will work with China Women's Development Foundation to ensure the timely delivery of all materials urgently needed to contain the contagion.
Dongfeng Cummins and Chongqing Cummins also made donations to the frontlines for the fight against the virus.
After the outbreak of the virus, Cummins has taken immediate measures to ensure the health of all employees and their families.
Construction equipment mounted with Cummins engines, together with 6,000 construction workers gathered on January 24 to work against the clock to build Huoshenshan and Leishenshan hospitals in Wuhan.
Cummins Care China provides 7/24 after-sales services for customers. A special hotline has also been opened to ensure the smooth operation of all vehicles and equipment mounted with Cummins engines.
“As a multinational, we have established a strong presence in China. We will continue to work with relevant parties in the fight against the virus”, Steve Chapman, Vice President of Cummins.
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Cummins Powered Yutong Mining Vehicles Delivered to Pakistan for Operation 2019-12-30
- Cummins Targets Net-zero Emissions by 2050 2019-11-19
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- Cummins Making a Splash at NACV 2019-11-05
- Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively 2019-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Chongqing Cummins Technical Center Starts Operation 2019-09-06
- Cummins Engines Pass Tests in Tibet 2019-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020