Tan Xuguang: Weichai Resumes Production Under Governments’ Guidance
At 10 am on February 5, 2020, Weichai Group held a mobilization meeting for the full restoration of its production, conveying and implementing the policies of central and provincial governments in the combat against the new coronavirus. At the meeting, Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, issued a mobilization order to launch full production in Shandong province.
Tan Xuguang said that to do a good job in preventing and controlling the spread of the epidemic, the safety and health of all employees must be put in the first place. All managerial staff should be on the front line of epidemic prevention and control. With the strict prevention measures, Weichai is expected to achieve a steady increase in output.
In January, Wechai produced 90,000 units engines, up by 20% year on year, reaching a new record high.
- Weichai WP10.5H Engine Sales Jump 237% in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-17
- Weichai WP7NG Engine Successfully Passed India National VI Emission Standard 2020-03-04
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- Weichai Overseas Set a Benchmark for International Capacity Cooperation 2020-02-13
- China’s First 200-ton Hydrogen-Electricity Hybrid Truck Revealed to the Public 2020-01-13
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020