Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan
Face with severe situations caused by novel coronavirus, Linglong Tire has been taking positive actions. On Jan. 26, Linglong donated RMB five million Yuan to the Red Cross of Jingmen and Hubei Province. Besides, it organized its distributors in Hubei Province to provide free service to the vehicles for the construction of Huoshenshan Hospital.
In February, Linglong cooperated with Focus Media to play advertisements for public good on 500,000 screens in elevators of over 100 cities across the country. Nearly 300 million audience in total could see the public advertisement to remind them wash their hands frequently, wear face mask and maintain a good as well as healthy habit, to call on them to pay close attention to the related news of the coronavirus and protect themselves.
Linglong is confident that China can overcome the virus crisis successfully and will make continuous contributions to the society.
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- First PCR Radial Tire from Hubei Linglong Successfully Rolled off the Line 2020-01-15
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020