Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production
Automobile manufacturers in Guangdong province, an economic powerhouse in South China, are gearing up to soon put into production of masks, in efforts to meet the growing demand of the medical resources in fighting against the novel coronavirus.
GAC Group, a leading automobile manufacturers based in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong, is training workers related to the mask production lines after inspection in some manufacturing equipment in Dongguan, according to sources with the company.
The masks will be produced in GAC's auto parts manufacturing base, according to the company.
"We will try our best to put into production of masks as soon as possible. The production of mask will not affect our business of auto parts manufacturing," said Zeng Qinghong, chairman of GAC Group.
Another automobile maker, BYD Company Limited, based in Shenzhen, is also working on initial preparation for production of masks and disinfectants.
Sources with the company said the production of masks and disinfectants is expected to begin within a week, with daily output capacity of masks reaching five million and 50,000 bottles of disinfectant daily.
Cui Dongshu, secretary-general of the China Passenger Car Association, said automobile manufacturers are very capable of producing medical resources.
"Car makers have strong capabilities in comprehensive manufacturing, with advantages in purchasing materials, production lines and output of technologies," said Cui.
- BYD Delivers 100th Battery-Electric Truck in the United States 2020-01-15
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 2019-12-13
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- BYD Opens First Plant in Canada 2019-06-26
- BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California 2019-04-24
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- BYD Breaks Ground on New 20 GWh Battery Cell Plant in Chongqing, China 2019-02-26
- BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe 2019-02-19
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility 2019-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October