Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production
Automobile manufacturers in Guangdong province, an economic powerhouse in South China, are gearing up to soon put into production of masks, in efforts to meet the growing demand of the medical resources in fighting against the novel coronavirus.
GAC Group, a leading automobile manufacturers based in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong, is training workers related to the mask production lines after inspection in some manufacturing equipment in Dongguan, according to sources with the company.
The masks will be produced in GAC's auto parts manufacturing base, according to the company.
"We will try our best to put into production of masks as soon as possible. The production of mask will not affect our business of auto parts manufacturing," said Zeng Qinghong, chairman of GAC Group.
Another automobile maker, BYD Company Limited, based in Shenzhen, is also working on initial preparation for production of masks and disinfectants.
Sources with the company said the production of masks and disinfectants is expected to begin within a week, with daily output capacity of masks reaching five million and 50,000 bottles of disinfectant daily.
Cui Dongshu, secretary-general of the China Passenger Car Association, said automobile manufacturers are very capable of producing medical resources.
"Car makers have strong capabilities in comprehensive manufacturing, with advantages in purchasing materials, production lines and output of technologies," said Cui.
- Anheuser-Busch Announces BYD the Winner for Its “Supplier of the Year” Award 2020-12-16
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-electric Refuse Truck to Maryland 2020-11-20
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- China Sold 38,800 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in April
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- FOTON's Export Volume Surpassed 5000 Units in April, Up 131% YoY
- China’s Sales Volume of Medium Trucks Exceeded 20,000 Units in March
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Foton’s Sales Volume Broke the 100,000 Unit Threshold in March
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 118,300 Units in February