Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production
Automobile manufacturers in Guangdong province, an economic powerhouse in South China, are gearing up to soon put into production of masks, in efforts to meet the growing demand of the medical resources in fighting against the novel coronavirus.
GAC Group, a leading automobile manufacturers based in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong, is training workers related to the mask production lines after inspection in some manufacturing equipment in Dongguan, according to sources with the company.
The masks will be produced in GAC's auto parts manufacturing base, according to the company.
"We will try our best to put into production of masks as soon as possible. The production of mask will not affect our business of auto parts manufacturing," said Zeng Qinghong, chairman of GAC Group.
Another automobile maker, BYD Company Limited, based in Shenzhen, is also working on initial preparation for production of masks and disinfectants.
Sources with the company said the production of masks and disinfectants is expected to begin within a week, with daily output capacity of masks reaching five million and 50,000 bottles of disinfectant daily.
Cui Dongshu, secretary-general of the China Passenger Car Association, said automobile manufacturers are very capable of producing medical resources.
"Car makers have strong capabilities in comprehensive manufacturing, with advantages in purchasing materials, production lines and output of technologies," said Cui.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
- BYD Delivers 100th Battery-Electric Truck in the United States 2020-01-15
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1