Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production
Automobile manufacturers in Guangdong province, an economic powerhouse in South China, are gearing up to soon put into production of masks, in efforts to meet the growing demand of the medical resources in fighting against the novel coronavirus.
GAC Group, a leading automobile manufacturers based in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong, is training workers related to the mask production lines after inspection in some manufacturing equipment in Dongguan, according to sources with the company.
The masks will be produced in GAC's auto parts manufacturing base, according to the company.
"We will try our best to put into production of masks as soon as possible. The production of mask will not affect our business of auto parts manufacturing," said Zeng Qinghong, chairman of GAC Group.
Another automobile maker, BYD Company Limited, based in Shenzhen, is also working on initial preparation for production of masks and disinfectants.
Sources with the company said the production of masks and disinfectants is expected to begin within a week, with daily output capacity of masks reaching five million and 50,000 bottles of disinfectant daily.
Cui Dongshu, secretary-general of the China Passenger Car Association, said automobile manufacturers are very capable of producing medical resources.
"Car makers have strong capabilities in comprehensive manufacturing, with advantages in purchasing materials, production lines and output of technologies," said Cui.
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
- BYD Delivers 100th Battery-Electric Truck in the United States 2020-01-15
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 2019-12-13
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- BYD Opens First Plant in Canada 2019-06-26
- BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California 2019-04-24
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- BYD Breaks Ground on New 20 GWh Battery Cell Plant in Chongqing, China 2019-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020