SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut
In its annual meeting 2020, SHACMAN officially released a new series 500 HP 6x4 self-dump truck Xuandeyi3 as an upgrade of its previous X series products.
Xuandeyi3 6x4 self-dump truck is equipped with Yuchai YCK11500-60 engine, with a maximum output power of 368 kw and 500 horsepower. It can produce a maximum torque of 2,200N.m at 1,000-1,400 rpm. It meets National VI Emission Standards through a combination of advanced technologies (high pressure common rail + EGR + DOC + DPF + SCR).
The truck is equipped with FAST 12JSDX220TA-B aluminum-shell gearbox, with a maximum input torque of 2,000 N.m, a speed ratio of 12.1 in the first gear and a speed ratio of 0.78 in the highest grade 12 gear.
The truck adopts Hande MAN 5.5T maintenance-free front axle, ABS, and the lesser-leaf spring. Its front axle has two pieces of plate springs measuring 90x28mm.
The truck uses Hande MAN 11.5T single-stage rear axle with a speed ratio of 3.7, the standard ABS, with three equal-length leaf springs measuring 90x37mm.
In addition, the truck has an aluminum alloy fuel tank with a volume of 730 L, and two layers of pedals are designed in the groove of the fuel tank to overcome difficulties in getting on and off.
Xuandeyi 3 lightweight truck, mainly targets the coal transport market. In order to reduce its weight, the vehicle introduces aluminum alloy in the manufacturing.
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October