Weichai Overseas Set a Benchmark for International Capacity Cooperation
The overseas market has been a critical part for Weichai. In 2019, Weichai has achieved a good result in overseas business. As the saying goes, a year’s plan starts with spring. At present, Weichai people abroad are working hard to position themselves for the development of the future.
Zeng Liang (first from right)and Wei Jianhua(second from right) are having a discussion with their French colleagues on recent work arrangement. They have stayed in France since the Spring Festival because their work is very busy. Since partnering with Weichai, Baudouin has entered into a fast track of development and its performance has advanced rapidly in the past years.
Service engineer Shi Hongbo (first from left) is busy with training local employees on disassembly and assembly of automobile engines. According to him, localization has been the key to the layout of global market. Only by cultivating localized technical talents and providing customers with constantly improved after-sales service can they march into the global markets smoothly.
Many Chinese workers, including Zhang Zhongfa (second from the left) and Ma Jun (third from the left) have tried to work together with Indian colleges to ensure on-time delivery. At the beginning of 2020, the facility in India has gone into full production. By adjusting the structure of the product and increasing the marketing efforts, Weichai India has seen a 105 percent increase in January, 2020 compared to the same month a year ago.
Li Peng (first from right) is teaching its Argentine customer the new skills and sharing his knowledge. In order to get close to its customers, He went on a visit to customer’s house and carried out lots of training work and product promotion, thus receive trust and praise.
Furthermore, the production and sales of MAZ-Weichai are flouring since entering production, which setting a good example for International Capacity Cooperation.
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai Resumes Production Under Governments’ Guidance 2020-02-07
- China’s First 200-ton Hydrogen-Electricity Hybrid Truck Revealed to the Public 2020-01-13
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October