JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26%
In 2019, JAC has exported nearly 6000 units of pick-ups with an increase sales of 26% year by year, ranking top three among Chinese pick-up export brands. Increasing sales means the recognition of users, with high-quality products; JAC pickups have boosted the brand, further enhancing its competitiveness in the international market.
At present, JAC Motors has established a marketing network covering more than 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. While consolidating and expanding traditional advantage markets and key markets, it is actively deploying strategic emerging markets. All segments have achieved good results.
Among which, pickup products have formed a T6 + T8 product portfolio, covering diesel, gasoline, and left and right drive segments. It has achieved excellent performance in many countries including Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, and Bolivia Market performance with significant scale benefits contribution.
T6 pickup has inherited the world-class technology power of "international advanced, domestic leading", and has excellent market performance in power technology, intelligent technology, safety technology, comfort technology and other aspects.
T8 combines the latest design elements of JAC Italy and Japan International Design Center. As the main model of JAC's high-end pickup trucks, the entire vehicle is designed with "tall and mighty" design, while adding "electronic technology" configuration, highlighting the taste of high-end pickups.
From domestic to overseas, with the support of product technology, and the consistent adherence to the "customer management" concept, JAC has won the favors of customers. In order to make local consumers better experience the outstanding product power of JAC pickups, JAC has continued to carry out test drives on different occasions in different forms and different scales, and has received high praise from local media and test drive personnel.
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2019-11-09
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019