SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
During the epidemic, in order to reduce the concentration of meetings, in the morning of February 13th, the assembly plant held a working meeting outside the staff corridor to grasp the current epidemic prevention and control, production and operation. At the meeting, precise arrangements were made for the recent resumption of work and production: disinfecting the production lines and office areas of the branch in batches; monitor the temperature of employees entering and leaving the workshop and make detailed records; wearing of masks of all staff during the working period.
February 14th,while ensure the physical and mental health of employees, SHACMAN carried out production and resumption of work in an orderly manner.
Recently, under the premise of adhering to the prevention and control of the epidemic situation, the bodywork plant has carried out the resumption of production in a safe and orderly manner in batches. During the special period of epidemic prevention and control, product production must take into account multiple factors such as materials, on-site employees, efficiency, batches, and costs. The daily checks the number of returning employees, positions, material status, and allocates resources in accordance with actual production needs to optimize production plans such as capacity, cost, personnel and materials. The goggles are epidemic materials. In order to provide sufficient supplies, the stamping workshop take the production tasks actively.
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks 2020-02-21
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020