Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
Recently, Sinotruk brought us another masterpiece, HOWO TX Series truck. The TX7 is among those who are expected to be launched this year. As an update of MAN TGA, it is specifically developed for the standard load operation.
According to Sinotruk, they offer three engine options including optimized MC11.44-50, MC11.46-50 and MC13.48-50 which can reduce fuel consumption by as much as 2-3L, depending on operating conditions.
Sinotruk will also roll out its natural gas-powered Howo TX with National VI Emission Standards, which are to be equipped with MT13 engines that offer a low natural gas consumption of only 28-32 Kilogram.
With a MAN TGS cab and the newly developed bumper in 2020, it looks unique in design and spectacular in grandeur.
In terms of interior, Sinotruk will also provide equipment including airbag seats with armrests, electric cab lift, four-point airbag suspension, 220V-1000W inverter, multifunction steering wheel, sleeper control switch USB interface, vehicle refrigerator, and four-way camera, as well as LDWS + FCWS (with radar), electric heating, electric sunroof.
By updating and optimizing, Sinotruk engineers has reduced the product weight greatly while also maintaining reliability. Configurations including crossed synchromesh transmission with high torque, 7 and 12 ton free maintenance front axle, long-lasting fuel pre-filter system are all fitted as a significant step in taking the industry to the next level of long maintenance.
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet 2020-02-12
- 25 Units CNHTC Autonomous Electric Trucks Arrive in Tianjin Port for Operation 2020-02-06
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October