Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
The Pakistan Auto Show 2020 organized by the Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts and Sccessories Manufacturers (PAAPAM) was held from 21st to 23rd February 2020 at International Expo Centre Lahore. Over 200,000 visitors witnessed the mega auto show in three days and turned out to be a huge success. Chinese auto giant, Foton motor participated in the event and brought a wide range of pick-up, vans and trucks line up on display.
In order to meet the needs for medium and long distance transportation, logistics, municipal construction and mining-purpose transportation, Foton brought AUMAN ETX to its customers.
During the event, Foton also launched AUMARK light-duty trucks in response to demands for medium and short distance logistics, transportation and city distribution.
After FOTON VIEW CS2 made its debut, it immediately captured the attention of many visitors and became the highlight of the event. It is a vehicle specifically developed for meeting various needs in using buses and ambulance. The Foton VIEW CS2 is not only fashionable to ways of looking, but also offers you several options for engines, all of which are capable of delivering highly reliable performance.
The Foton VIEW CS2 equipped with either Cummins power, 3TZ or BJ493 power is now available for sale in the Pakistan market. They can meet your various needs in the range from business reception to shuttle buses.
In the three-day exhibition, there were over 2000 visitors coming to visit Foton booth. Over 300 initial intentions to purchase were collected and an order for 8 vehicles was placed on the site.
With a market share of 27% in the light-duty truck segment and ranking first in the sales of CVs among all the Chinese brands entering Pakistan, Foton expects to achieve great things in Pakistan with opportunities presented to them.
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October