Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019
According to SINOTRUK, its sales of natural gas trucks during the first two months of 2020 have surpassed the production and sales volume in the whole year of 2019. The data indicated that this has been the fourth consecutive year that SINOTRUK realized a high growth in the number of natural gas sales since the MT natural gas engine was launched.
The MT13 natural gas engine, with a power range from 400 to 520hp and a peak torque of 2400 N.m, can meet the different needs of various customers.
The MT13 natural gas engine’s reliability and durability on test bench has accumulated over 40000 hours, and road test for finished vehicle has covered over 5000 thousand kilometers, demonstrating high reliability.
It is reported that an average life expectancy of the MT13 (B10) is 1.5 million kilometers and the life span of its ignition system could reach 120,000 kilometers. With a maintenance mileage of 50,000 kilometers, MT13 engine boasts the only longest maintenance distance among the natural gas engines in China.
The vehicle can drive up to 1100 miles on a single tank of gas (1000 liter gas tank). In addition, a digital level gauge is fitted as a standard option to directly measure the liquid level, so the driver can read the gas level without having to get off the vehicle, and the transport efficiency is greatly improved.
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet 2020-02-12
- 25 Units CNHTC Autonomous Electric Trucks Arrive in Tianjin Port for Operation 2020-02-06
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%