Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance
Recently, Brand Finance, a British independent brand valuation and strategy consultancy, released TYRES 10 2020 RANKING, Linglong Tire was successfully on this list as the only Chinese tire brand.
As Brand Finance said in its report, Linglong Tire brand value is now US$760 million and they achieved a AA- brand rating, a 68 BSI score. Linglong managed to increase its overseas sales over the last few years driving company growth. Overseas sales rose from 0.5% in 2014 to more than 25% today with increasing familiarity gained in key European markets thanks to sponsorship activities with Juventus, a relationship that has been extended to 2020 and VfL Wolfsburg, where the brand became sleeve sponsor.
Founded in 1996, Brand Finance is the world’s leading independent brand valuation and strategy consultancy. David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance, participated in setting ISO standards for brand valuation. It released various brand valuation reports annually.
For many years, Linglong's brand value has been continuously increasing through the company's rising sales growth, expanding scale, and improving brand awareness. Linglong's ranking in this list is the demonstration that Linglong has started its competition with world-class tire brands!
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
- First PCR Radial Tire from Hubei Linglong Successfully Rolled off the Line 2020-01-15
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January