Jiefang Power Reported Engines Sales of 23,000 Units after Resuming Production
Having been severely impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19, the automotive industry is under high pressure this year. Despite the difficult situation, FAW Jiefang tried to overcome its challenges to resume production gradually under epidemic prevention measures. As of today, production and sales volume of engines have reached 22,000 and 230,00 units respectively since early February, including sales of 4400 units in overseas markets.
Currently, Jiefang Power has been already operating at full capacity and achieving production 100 per cent as per the plan.
During the period, a total of 1363 emergency calls were received and properly handled to ensure customers are satisfied with the services.
- FAW Trucks Showcased at Indonesia Auto Show 2020-03-13
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines 2020-03-03
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January 2020-02-28
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January 2020-02-28
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020