15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer
Recently, LINYU took delivery of 15 concrete mixers with Beiben chassis to its customer. Accroding to LINYU, these mixers have used lightweight materials to design and can meet National VI Emission Standards.
The customer is an industry leading concrete mixer operator in Shanxi and has been involved in many great construction projects. When selecting a construction vehicle, the customer primarily focuses on vehicle performances regarding fuel consumption, driving safety, comfort and operational conditions adaptability. Then, what features make LINYU stand out from the competition?
Power upgrade: the mixer is powered by an 8L engine capable of producing 350hp horsepower.
Comfort upgrade: Driver's cabin has been significantly upgraded in space, which greatly improve driver comfort.
Lightweight Upgrade: Light weight materials have been applied to such equipment as WP8 engine, aluminum-alloy transmission, front suspension, split balanced suspension+less leaf spring, as well as aluminum-alloy gas cylinder and wheel rim.
Intelligent upgrade: vehicle monitoring and locating tracking system based on BDS/GSM is designed and implemented to provide functions such as real-time and historical driving trace, electronic fence and lane departure warning.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1