FAW Trucks Showcased at Indonesia Auto Show
2020 GAIKINDO COMMERCIAL VEHICLE EXPO has been successfully held from March 5th -8th in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As the only Chinese heavy truck brand attended, FAW was exhibiting with Japanese and European truck manufactures at the Expo and gained a lot of attentions. Minister of industry of Indonesia, Mr. Agus Gumiwang Kartasasmita visited FAW booth and highly appreciated FAW heavy trucks and all efforts that FAW partner, Gaya Makmur Mobil had done to local industry.
Over ten years of cultivation in Indonesia, FAW has always been thinking ahead and providing better commercial vehicles and services to local consumers. GMM showed its new logo at the Expo to convey the concepts of green, high efficiency and high quality. FAW trucks, your loyal business pals.
- Jiefang Power Reported Engines Sales of 23,000 Units after Resuming Production 2020-03-12
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines 2020-03-03
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January 2020-02-28
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January 2020-02-28
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January