SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
SHACMAN Jamaica, local suppliers of Chinese-made Shacman heavy equipment, said the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak caused some of their manufacturers to temporarily close operations in that country. However, it did not affect local business.
“We are very fortunate that we had a lot of trucks in stock and we had a lot of trucks on the water, 34 of which arrived yesterday (Tuesday). Therefore, with regards to supplying trucks to customers, we don't have an issue. But the long and short of it, yes, it affected Shacman,” John Ralston, managing director of Tank-Weld Equipment, told the Jamaica Observer's Auto magazine.
According to the managing director, production for the large F3000 had halted.
“The factory stopped production for 10 days for the Chinese New Year, and they did not restart until up to recently. They are up to about 95 per cent production at this particular time. So they're pretty much back to normal,” he said.
“They have a medium-sized duty truck, that factory is not back into production yet. But they are making efforts to restart it,” he continued.
Ralston was optimistic of China bringing the virus under control.
“The numbers seem to be going down in China, but going up everywhere else in the world. So the problem may not be in China very long. It may be everywhere else, except for China,” he said.
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks 2020-02-21
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop BYD Brand 2020-02-01
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January