Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic
At 20:30 on March 13, Tan Xuguang presided over the Shandong Heavy Industry Group • Weichai Power video conference for global CEOs and CFOs at the headquarters of Shandong Heavy Industry Group, Jinan, Shandong. According to the serious situation of the global outbreak of COVID-19 and economic downturn, Tan Xuguang arranged the work related to epidemic prevention and control and the work related to production and operation.
Tan Xuguang said, "As the spread of the epidemic continues to accelerate across the globe, the headquarters of the group and I pay close attention to the employees all over the world. Employees of Shandong Heavy Industry Group and Weichai Power should band together to fight against the epidemic. We will try our best to support subsidiaries overseas, spreading warmth to employees all over the world!"
In the face of the current economic situation, Tan Xuguang said, "The difficult period tests the management teams' leadership and risk resistance capacity. We have experienced 'severe winter' for many times, but we have gone through it and accumulated great power to achieve a new round of rapid growth. We need to be proactive and efficient to ensure our safe operations."
82 CEOs and CFOs from 28 companies of 11 countries attended the conference. KION Group in Germany, Dematic in America, Ferretti Group in Italy and Baudouin in France reported local epidemic situations and business operations.
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- XCMG Secures a Purchase Order for 200 Units XG90 Dump Trucks 2020-02-14
- The New MAN Truck Generation: The Right Truck for Any Application 2020-02-14
- MAN Truck & Bus Introduces New MAN Truck Generation in Bilbao, Spain 2020-02-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020