21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
On February 5, 2020, a short but solemn ceremony was held in SANY’s No. 18 Intelligent Workshop in Changsha to celebrate the work resumption after the Chinese New Year. As of February 21, SANY had resumed efficient and orderly operation in its 21 industrial parks, 17 of which are located in mainland China and four of which are located in Germany, USA, India and Brazil.
SANY accelerates transformation towards intelligent and digital development. In the Lighthouse Factory in SANY Changsha Concrete Machinery Industrial Park, nearly 100 intelligent robots work in the well-organized way, increasing the factory efficiency by more than 30%.
SANY keeps contracting overseas orders. During the Spring Festival, SANY contracted many orders from India, SE Asia, the Middle East, Africa and USA. SANY Concrete Machinery contracted orders from Turkmenistan worth USD 40 million, and orders from Nigeria worth RMB 100 million.
SANY export logistics are never blocked. In February this year, SANY has delivered international orders for over 200 units.
Year 2019 was a great year in which SANY returned to the peak.
1)In 2019, SANY market value exceeded RMB 140 billion and SANY became China’s first construction machinery manufacturer whose market value exceeds RMB 100 billion.
2)According to Nikkei, SANY of China now ranks in the world’s top 3 construction machinery manufacturers together with Caterpillar of USA and Komatsu of Japan.
3)In 2019, more than 60,000 SANY excavators were sold, ranking No. 1 in the domestic market for nine years in a row. Up to date, 250,000 SANY excavators have been sold globally, placing SANY among the top 3 excavator producers in the world.
4)In 2019, SANY made its record high in overseas sales, which exceeded RMB 10 billion for the sixth year in a row. The export volume and growth rate place SANY in the leading position in the industry.
In Year 2019, SANY had made great progress. The rapid growth of SANY reflects China’s robust steps towards prosperity and strength. Year 2020 gives new mission to SANY. SANY will try its best to become a pioneer in intelligent manufacturing and leading enterprise along the Belt & Road, making contributions for China to move from a large manufacturer into a manufacturing power.
- SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019 2020-01-10
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 2020-01-02
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha 2019-11-05
- SANY Sold 2,000 Units Light-weight Trucks in 52 Seconds 2019-10-15
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park 2019-10-12
- China’s First All-Electric Autonomous Mixer Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-08-02
- SANY Successfully Rolls Out Six New Trucks 2019-06-26
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Rolls Out a New Heavy-duty Truck 2018-03-16
- Sany Palfinger Mounted Crane Enters Overseas Market 2015-12-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020