Industry’s Most Influential Event: Discovery & Trust Awarding Ceremony Held
On March 20, the fifth Discovery & Trust Awarding Ceremony, which aims to feel the pulse of the latest development of the truck industry, was held online and broadcast online.
Having been successfully held for consecutive years, the event has grown into the most influential one in the truck industry. This year, a survey themed with truck TCO operations, the first of its kind, was also launched. Unlike the previous events which took truck operators’ feedback as the only parameter for evaluation, this year assesses the commercial competitiveness of truck brands in various scenarios.
Foton Daimler Auman EST-A super heavy-duty truck and MAN TGX truck won 2020 TCO Operation Most Trust-worthy Logistic Vehicle Award. Mercedes Benz Actros truck and FAW Jiefang J6F cargo light truck won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worth Vehicle Award.
FAW Jiefang new J6P 8x4 cargo truck and Dongfeng Liuqi Chenglong H5 won 2020 Two Operation Trust-worthy Green Truck Award. JAC Junling V6 refrigerating truck and Aoling Dahuangfeng won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Refrigerating Truck Award.
With an estimated value of 1.5 trillion RMB, the less-than-truck-load transportation market has grown increasingly prominent. SHACMAN Delong X5000 truck and Dongfeng Tianlong KL truck, which are targeted at the emerging less-than-truck-load transportation market, won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Vehicle Award.
C&C Truck U+ truck won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Dangerous Chemical Transportation Truck Award. FAW Jiefang new J6P 6x4 truck and CNHTC Howo-T7H LNG truck won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Resource Transportation Truck Award. SAIC Hongyan M500 8X4 mixer and Foton Ruiwo ES3 self-dumping truck, CNHTC Sitrak G7 8X4 self-dumping truck won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worth Engineering Vehicle Award.
Hongyan Jieshi flatbed truck, Qingling Isuzu KV100 cargo light truck won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy E-commerce Distribution Vehicle Award. Forland Linghang and the new generation Feidie Aochi won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Urban Distribution Vehicle Award.
BYD T10ZT electric intelligent truck, Kaiwo Z31 electric truck won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Zero-emission Vehicle Award.
Foton Cummins X13 won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy High-efficiency Engine Award; Weichai WP13 won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Reliable Engine Award; Jiefang Aowei CA6DM3 won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Fuel-efficient engine; 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Intelligent Engine goes to Dongfeng Cummins D6.7; 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy High-efficiency Engine Award goes to Cummins F4.5.
ZF TraXon automatic transmission gearbox won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy High-efficiency Award; Comex wheel hub won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Wheel Hub Award; Cheng Shin CR260 tire and Cheng Shin CR298 tire won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Fuel-efficient Tire Award and Durable Tire Award respectively. Alpha cylinder won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Reliable Cylinder Award; Knorr-Bremse braking system won 2020 TCO Operation Trust-worthy Reliable Braking System Award.
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off 2019-01-21
- Auman Won Two Honorary Titles at 2017 Discovery&Trust Awards Ceremony 2017-02-24
- 2017 Discovery&Trust--Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony Grand Open 2017-02-22
- 2017 Discovery&Trust--Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony Kicks Off 2017-02-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020