10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation
Recently, 10 units XCMG X1 urban cleaning vehicles, worth over one million RMB, arrived in Chongqing for operation.
Apart from further improving the efficiency of urban cleaning work, these vehicles are all mounted with sanitizer spray which can reach a width of 10 meters. Suppose each vehicle is driving 40 km per day, it can clean an area of 400,000 square meters.
Equipped with highly efficient wind machine, the vehicle adopts linear and arc blades, which are more durable and easier to maintain. With two suction discs, the vehicle can easily suck up the dirts and stains.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
- XCMG Secures a Purchase Order for 200 Units XG90 Dump Trucks 2020-02-14
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital 2020-02-10
- XCMG Held Promotional Activities in Kuala Lumpur 2020-01-17
- 100 Units XCMG HAVAN Trucks Assembled at XCMG’s Production Base 2020-01-16
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era 2020-01-15
- Beiben and XCMG Jointly Launch New Chassis for Special Vehicles 2020-01-10
- XCMG HAVAN G7 ULT Trucks Delivered to Hami for Operation 2020-01-09
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020