Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market
As of March, 23, Jiefang exported 5,400 units engines to the overseas market, up by 15% compared with that in the same period last year. So far, vehicles equipped with Jiefang engines have made their way to 40-plus countries.
In Southeast Asia and Latin America, Jiefang Kangwei engines have been gaining a steadily rising reputation. In South Africa and Russia, Jiefang Aowei engines have also been enjoying unprecedented popularity.
Despite the continued the spread of COVID-19, Jiefang has been taking a host of measures to reduce the impact of the virus to the minimum to its business. For example, it has successfully developed Aowei engines powered by palm oil to suit the customers’ needs in Southeast Asia. In South Africa, Jiefang Aowei engine, with unparalleled durability and fuel economy further strengthens customers’ overall competitiveness. In Philippines, Jiefang successfully won 150 units 4DW generator units.
“What we care most is our customers’ needs and we will do everything we can to meet their demands”, said one employee from Jiefang. Early this year, by overcoming many difficulties in its logistics and supply chain, Jiefang successfully delivered a batch of 4DW93-95E4 engines to its customers in Vietnam.
By working closely with Jiefang Commercial Vehicle, the engine maker has also been strengthening its presence in the Middle East and Pakistan, etc.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020