Foton Auman EST-M Truck Assembled in South Africa
On March 24, South Africa’s first unit Foton AUMAN EST-M truck completed assembly, laying a solid foundation for the continued expansion of Foton in the country.
Since June, 2019, Foton has been making all efforts to speed up the assembly of AUMAN EST-M trucks. In October, it secured an order of 30 units SKD trucks, which were delivered to South Africa in January this year.
Thanks to the concerted efforts of Foton and Foton South Africa Sales Company, the first batch of 10 units trucks were assembled and delivered for operation.
With state-of-art technologies, high reliabilities and high fuel economy, Foton AUMAN EST-M truck has already won the heart of many truck operators in South Africa. Along with the growing demand for its products and services, Foton is set to further strengthen its overall competitiveness in the country.
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- 3 Units Foton Negative Pressure Ambulances Arrived in Philippines for Operation 2020-04-10
- FOTON Again Assists Phillippines in Fighting COVID-19 2020-04-10
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold 2020-04-08
- Foton Joins Philippines in Fighting the Coronavirus 2020-03-30
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020