Foton Auman EST-M Truck Assembled in South Africa
On March 24, South Africa’s first unit Foton AUMAN EST-M truck completed assembly, laying a solid foundation for the continued expansion of Foton in the country.
Since June, 2019, Foton has been making all efforts to speed up the assembly of AUMAN EST-M trucks. In October, it secured an order of 30 units SKD trucks, which were delivered to South Africa in January this year.
Thanks to the concerted efforts of Foton and Foton South Africa Sales Company, the first batch of 10 units trucks were assembled and delivered for operation.
With state-of-art technologies, high reliabilities and high fuel economy, Foton AUMAN EST-M truck has already won the heart of many truck operators in South Africa. Along with the growing demand for its products and services, Foton is set to further strengthen its overall competitiveness in the country.
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
- First Foton Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicle Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-06-15
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Foton Heavy-duty Truck Helps Customers Achieve Higher Profitability 2020-03-06
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April