XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East
On March 30, a ceremony was held in XCMG to mark the delivery of tens of multi-purpose anti-dust trucks to its Middle East customer. According to XCMG, these trucks will be transported by air to Middle East for epidemic prevention.
This is so far the first overseas order placed online for XCMG multi-purpose anti-dust trucks, which are essential for XCMG to increase their presence in overseas markets,.
As the coronavirus sweeps the world, most countries withness a growing demand for anti-dust trucks. To address the shortage in Middle East, these XCMG anti-dust trucks will be running on the frontlines of the fight against the coronavirus to keep the main venues clean and tidy.
XCMG anti-dust truck, also known as “mist cannon truck” are suitable for road dust suppression and cleaning. After being filled with disinfectant in proportion, it can be used as a epidemic prevention equipment during coronavirus outbreak.
During the operation, the disinfectant can be sprayed out of the air pipe under high pressure and will volatilize into air, which are not harmful to the environment. In this way, the area can be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant by the tiny droplets sprayed out at a lage sacle.
With the help of XCMG anti-dust trucks, we believe that the Middle East will soon be able to go through the difficult time and win the battle against the virus.
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
- XCMG Secures a Purchase Order for 200 Units XG90 Dump Trucks 2020-02-14
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital 2020-02-10
- XCMG Held Promotional Activities in Kuala Lumpur 2020-01-17
- 100 Units XCMG HAVAN Trucks Assembled at XCMG’s Production Base 2020-01-16
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era 2020-01-15
- Beiben and XCMG Jointly Launch New Chassis for Special Vehicles 2020-01-10
- XCMG HAVAN G7 ULT Trucks Delivered to Hami for Operation 2020-01-09
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January