XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East
On March 30, a ceremony was held in XCMG to mark the delivery of tens of multi-purpose anti-dust trucks to its Middle East customer. According to XCMG, these trucks will be transported by air to Middle East for epidemic prevention.
This is so far the first overseas order placed online for XCMG multi-purpose anti-dust trucks, which are essential for XCMG to increase their presence in overseas markets,.
As the coronavirus sweeps the world, most countries withness a growing demand for anti-dust trucks. To address the shortage in Middle East, these XCMG anti-dust trucks will be running on the frontlines of the fight against the coronavirus to keep the main venues clean and tidy.
XCMG anti-dust truck, also known as “mist cannon truck” are suitable for road dust suppression and cleaning. After being filled with disinfectant in proportion, it can be used as a epidemic prevention equipment during coronavirus outbreak.
During the operation, the disinfectant can be sprayed out of the air pipe under high pressure and will volatilize into air, which are not harmful to the environment. In this way, the area can be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant by the tiny droplets sprayed out at a lage sacle.
With the help of XCMG anti-dust trucks, we believe that the Middle East will soon be able to go through the difficult time and win the battle against the virus.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1