Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China
On March 25th, Weichai was proud to announce that the 20,000-hydrogen fuel cell engine plant was officially put into operation. The launch of the plant demonstrates that Weichai has taken a step closer towards commercialization of hydrogen fuel cell and helped develop a "green power hydrogen city" in Shandong province.
The project was officially launched in 2018 and was completed a year later, which owns a complete set of R & D test bench to conduct tests on fuel cell key materials, single cells, stacks, engines, powertrains, and finished vehicles. with a fuel cell engine and stack production line, it has been regarded as one of the largest production base for fuel cell engines with a capacity of 20,000 sets in the world.
It is reported that the hydrogen fuel cell engines rolling off today will be mass delivered to domestic bus manufacturers. Upon the completion of vehicle assembly, these buses will be put into market in Weifang for demonstration operation.
As a leader in promotion of fuel cell commercial vehicles, Weichai has successively launched more than 200 hydrogen fuel cell buses in Weifang, Liaocheng, Jining, Jinan and other regions in Shandong province. These buses have been running on seven routes covering a total travelling milage of 120,0000 kilometers. Weichai has became one of the companies with the most hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicles on demonstration.
- Weichai WP10.5H Engine Sales Jump 237% in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-17
- Weichai WP7NG Engine Successfully Passed India National VI Emission Standard 2020-03-04
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- Weichai Overseas Set a Benchmark for International Capacity Cooperation 2020-02-13
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai Resumes Production Under Governments’ Guidance 2020-02-07
- China’s First 200-ton Hydrogen-Electricity Hybrid Truck Revealed to the Public 2020-01-13
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020