FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March
FAW Jiefang, a truck subsidiary of China's leading automaker FAW Group, reported sales of 44,000 middle and heavy trucks in March, up 20 percent year on year and breaking a monthly sales record in the category.
The sales number in March is 1.9 times the average monthly sales in 2019, according to the company.
FAW Jiefang produced 40,716 vehicles in March as the novel coronavirus epidemic levels off and work resumes. In the first quarter, a total of 89,491 vehicles were manufactured.
The company has used livestreaming and short videos as marketing methods during the epidemic outbreak, and has seen many online orders, it said.
The company set a goal to sell 350,000 vehicles in 2020 and 430,000 vehicles in 2023. The number is expected to hit 500,000 in 2025.
Founded in 1953 and headquartered in the northeastern province of Jilin, the State-owned FAW Group is known as the cradle of China's auto industry.
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March 2020-04-03
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines 2020-03-03
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020