FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer
Recently, FAW Jiefang handed over two brand new Jiefang J7 tractors to KUN QIAN DAO TONG Logistics in an official handover ceremony in Zhengzhou, Henan province. The senior management team of both parties attended the ceremony.
KUN QIAN DAO TONG Logistics is a road transportation logistics company established in 2015. The trucks they presently owns and operates are all FAW Jiefang Trucks according to the company. Of the trucks they are running, Jiefang J7 trucks consume only 28 to 30 L when they are fully loaded. In addition, there are many other highlights of the 2 additional Jiefang J7 from the handover:
1. The trucks are specifically equipped with engines that are capable of delivering a maximum power of 550hp and peak torque of 2600N.m
2. 1000L fuel tank: There are two fuel tanks located on both sides of the frame, each with a capacity of 500L. If calculated on an average fuel consumption of 30L/100km basis, it can travel up to 3000 kilometers on a tank of fuel. Accordingly, it provides the left tank with heating function, the diesel filter with pump heating function to make the vehicle start up easily even in winter.
3. The lubricant oil needs to be changed every 100,000 kilometers. For the lubricant oil used in engine and power steering, Jiefang J7 offers a super long-haul change-over cycle of 100,000 kilometers, while for transmission and rear axle, the replacement needs to be done every 200,000 kilometers to improve the operation efficiency.
4. Lightweight design: J7 is built up based on a aluminum alloy operation platform, which is light in weight and easy to operate. In order to reduce the weight of the vehicle body while still maintenancing its strength, lightweight material such as aluminum alloy materials and composite materials are widely used in engine flywheel housing and aluminum alloy rims.
5. The LCD instrument of J7 is not inferior to those of the passenger car and can switch between three modes. The center console not only fit for drivers' habit but also designed exquisitely with humanization.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1