Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19
On March 25, Shandong Linglong Tyre Co., Ltd. donated 300,000 disposable surgical masks, 2,000 sets of medical protective clothing, and 10,000 COVID-19 antibody test kits to the Serbian government through Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in the People's Republic of China. These medical supplies will arrive in Serbia soon. This is also the first time that Linglong Tire has donated to a country outside China since the global spread of COVID-19.
On March 30, 2019, the project launch ceremony of Linglong’s second overseas manufacturing base, Linglong International Europe D.O.O. Zrenjanin, was held in Serbia successfully. Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic also made his appearance on this ceremony and delivered his speech. As an important foreign investment project in Serbia, the completion of this project will offer job opportunities to local people, raise their income and living standards and promote local economic development.
Meanwhile, since the construction of its project in Serbia, Linglong actively fulfills its corporate responsibilities and gives back to the local government and people through the sponsorship of Serbian SuperLiga and Sino-European Chess Elite Tournament in Serbia, which could better strengthen the culture exchanges between China and Serbia and improve Linglong’s brand awareness in Serbia.
As a tire maker focusing on its international development, Linglong always actively fulfills its corporate responsibilities to the countries where its overseas manufacturing bases are located. The donation of medical supplies demonstrates Linglong’s responsibility to work together with Serbian people to overcome this crisis.
Currently, the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic has come to a critical period. In response to the call of building community with shared future for mankind, Linglong Tire will pay close attention to the global epidemic development and make its contribution to the victory of the battle against the COVID-19.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1