First 40 SANY Heavy-duty Trucks Arrived in Kuwait for Use
On November 29th last year, SANY sent off the first 40 units of its 500 heavy-duty trucks exported to Kuwait. After one month in shipment, these 40 heavy-duty trucks arrived in Kuwait for use on February 2nd.
As the world’s leading oil exporter, Kuwait accounts for one-tenth of the world’s oil reserves. Located in the Middle East and basically covered by desert and gobi beach, Kuwait has a hot and dry climate. Despite the tough climate and operating environment, SANY trucks have a good performance there.
It is learned that SANY heavy-duty trucks were very impressed with local customers and distributors after the first 18 heavy-duty trucks were brought into operation on March 18th. At the present, the total mileage of these 18 SANY heavy-duty trucks has reached nearly 22,000km. According to the end users, the cab interior is very quiet and comfortable with climate control and the instrument panel is also quite easy to operate.
The truck is powered by a 550HP Weichai WP13 diesel engine mated to a FAST 16-speed transmission. It comes with front and rear axles both with a load capacity of 16 tonnnes and meets with the national Ⅲ emission standard. The truck should actually be known as a heavy-load tractor with a maximum payload of over 100 tonnes. In order to achieves the best possible payload and power effectiveness, SANY doesn't have after-treatment system and urea treatment equipment fitted on these trucks.
The truck is currently fitted with 12.00R24 tire, which is larger than any other national truck tire in size, and thus resulting in a higher ground clearance. As the height of chassis and ground clearance increase, the mobility of vehicle is improved to make it possible to operate smoothly in areas covered by desert and Gobi beach in Kuwait.
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production 2020-03-19
- SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019 2020-01-10
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 2020-01-02
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha 2019-11-05
- SANY Sold 2,000 Units Light-weight Trucks in 52 Seconds 2019-10-15
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park 2019-10-12
- China’s First All-Electric Autonomous Mixer Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-08-02
- SANY Successfully Rolls Out Six New Trucks 2019-06-26
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Rolls Out a New Heavy-duty Truck 2018-03-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020