Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held
On April 15,2020, the project launch ceremony, the fifth Chinese manufacturing base of Linglong Tire , was held in Changchun, Jilin Province. The dignitaries from Changchun, Jilin, China FAW Group Corporation, China Rubber Industry Association, and Linglong’s partners as well as media friends attended this ceremony to witness this great moment of Linglong’s steady progress in the global strategic layout and expressed their good wishes to Linglong.
To promote the high quality development of its global layout, Linglong set a "5+3" strategy to achieve sustained, stable and healthy development. Currently, the company has four Chinese manufacturing bases in Zhaoyuan, Dezhou, Liuzhou, Jingmen, and two manufacturing bases in Thailand and Serbia (under construction). In 2020, the company's growth strategy has been upgraded from the previous "5+3"into a "6+6" — six plants in China and six internationally. Jilin Linglong, as the fifth Chinese manufacturing base of Linglong, will open a new chapter for company's "6+6"global strategy.
The new plant is going to be built in a Changchung automotive economic zone with a total investment of $700 million (4.89 billion yuan) and annual capacity of 12 million passenger and 2 million truck/bus tires and 200,000 truck/bus retreads after it realizes full completion. Its generate sales revenue will reach $634 million (4.44 billion yuan) annually in full operation. The start of this project is an important engine to optimize its industrial structure layout and promote the development with high quality, which is of great significance to improve Linglong's market share.
Since the beginning of 2020, the tire industry has been under tremendous pressure from a sharp drop in demand and production as a result of the global economic downturn and the outbreak of COVID-19. Despite of the complex and severe situation, Linglong Tire quickly starts its new project construction, which will undoubtedly boost the confidence for the development of Chinese tire enterprises.
Jilin Linglong will be built into a digital, intelligent, and global industrial Internet platform through the combination of cloud technology, big data, artificial intelligence, block chain, 5G and other advanced technology, which can promote production efficiency, optimize product structure, improve quality brand and create more value.
Changchun is the cradle of China's automobile industry. and the development of its automobile industry leads the country. At here, China FAW Group Corporation is undoubtedly the most famous automaker. In its nearly 30 years of cooperation with FAW Group, Linglong has won the automaker's trust with excellent products and services. Meanwhile, with the advantages of Changchun's automobile industry and Linglong's competitive advantages in scientific, technological innovation and product performance, the new plant will carry out in-depth cooperation with FAW Group and other automakers in R&D, resource sharing, talent co-construction, aiming at common development and improvement.
Linglong will continue its breakthroughs of innovation, speed up the construction of Jilin Linglong, and grow together with Changchun International Motor City with vigorous development posture. Meanwhile, the company will stick to becoming a global tire manufacturers with world-class technology, management and brand influence, accelerating its development of intelligence and internationalization.
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
- First PCR Radial Tire from Hubei Linglong Successfully Rolled off the Line 2020-01-15
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players