"Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
What is sense of safety?
It's the Chinese speed during anti-epidemic;
It's the life guarantee brought by industrial technology;
It's "No Contact"upgrade experience brought by Internet intelligence;
More importantly, it’s the effective technology to ensure the safe travel.
As an vehicle enterprise with the completely independent positive R&D system, JAC motors has started the research and development of vehicle safety technology several years ago. Through the continuous accumulation of R&D, it has formed technology strength of multi-dimensional safe guarantee involved of basic safety, passive safety, active safety, healthy safety.
Make "Safe" become the gene
Originate the vehicle safe technology brand "Safety+"
In 2018, JAC Motors took the lead in including vehicle safety in the brand management within the industry, launched the vehicle safe technology brand "Safety+" whose core concepts are emergency safety, intelligence safety and construction safety, which has been applied to many mass production models.
As one of these concepts, the core of emergency safety focuses on the response to sudden accident of flat tire and TPMS tire pressure monitoring; the construction safety focuses on multifaceted safety requirement of high strength steel and cage body structure; while intelligence safety realizes body assistance control in all special circumstances by the application of highly intelligent electronic system, such as the leading practical technology like AEB automatic emergency braking and LDWS lane departure alarming.
Enrich the meaning of "Safety+" continuously and elevate "Safety" to a higher strategic position. By the end of 2019, JAC Motors totally has 14456 authorized patents, among which the percentage of the patents involved with vehicle safety is as high as 30%, and they build core strength in various key fields.
Protect health by technology
J-Health system creates movable "safety cabin"
The sense of safety takes internal and external matter into account, reflecting more than one side. As early as in 2016, JAC Motors conducted the research of pollution inside the vehicle in alliance with well-known universities, and launched "the management regulations of air quality inside the vehicle" officially in 2011, including the quality control of air inside the vehicle into vehicle development process.
JAC Motors built J-Health technology sub-brand, carried out the work around people and vehicle from four key technologies of VOC upgrading compliance, surface environment compliance, highly efficient purification and fatigue monitoring, and constructed JAC health driving system; meanwhile it trained the team of "gold nose" to evaluate the vehicle smell.
JAC Motors upgraded "Safety+" vehicle safety system again, started the new research of disinfection and sterilization inside the vehicle, added "healthy safety", provided four-dimensional safety guarantee, built the stereo and safe mobile travel space, and balanced driver safety and passenger safety.
At present, JAC Motors has built J-Health intelligent health and safety system from four aspects of "air quality inside vehicle‘’, "surface environment inside vehicle", "environment monitoring and guarantee inside vehicle" and "driver health care' to provide customers with healthy and safe driving environment.
Safety is the premise of quality. JAC Motors demonstrates corporate social responsibility by practical actions, devotes to product innovation by the R&D strength. JAC will never forget the original intention, pursue unremittingly and live up to the support and trust of thousands of users!
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units 2020-03-11
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held 2020-03-09
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2020-02-02
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines