Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16
Since the restoration of its production after the outbreak of COVID-19, Dongfeng Cummins has been operating in full swing.
In late March, Dongfeng Cummins secured an order of 100 units ISZ480 engines from YTO Express for its 100 units logistic trucks. The four leading players in China’s logistic industry, including STO Express, YTO Express, BEST Express, SF Express, placed a combined order of almost 1,000 units engines from Dongfeng Cummins at the very end of March.
On April 7, a batch of luxury coaches equipped with Dongfeng Cummins engines were shipped at Xiamen Port, embarking on their journey to Saudi Arabia. Five days later, another batch of luxury coaches equipped with ISL8.9 engines boarded a ship at Qingdao Port and was scheduled to arrive in Saudi Arabia soon.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the company’s sales volume reached 18,000 units engines in the first half of April.
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1 2020-04-22
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China 2020-04-16
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks from YTO Express 2020-03-30
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- More Than 2000 Dongfeng Tuyi Trucks Were Delivered to Customers 2020-03-18
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February 2020-03-11
- Dongfeng KR Truck Chassis Assembled 2020-03-06
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January 2020-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020