FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client
As the epidemic of COVID-19 continues to spread globally, the environmental sterilization has gradually attracted worldwide attention. Recently, through the cooperation of all employees of the company, a batch of multi-functional dust suppression equipment has successfully arrived at the port for shipment, making FULONGMA the first professional enterprise in China that providing sanitation equipment to Mexico. This batch of equipment took only 10 days from the confirmation of the customer to the final loading on board, which fully reflected the core values of the efficiency and focus of FULONGMA.
The equipment is equipped with a step-less adjust air-blast mist sprayer. The spray range of the mist particles reaches 100 meters. It also comes with a low-pressure sprinkler system allows washing the road in a distance of more than 24 meters. They are multi-functional, wide in operation range, long in operation time and high in durability. In addition to perfectly adapting to local vehicles for regular sanitation, they can also work with various types of disinfection reagents to carry out a full range of disinfection and sterilization on urban streets and its low altitude to meet the needs of the fight against the epidemic.
As a leading company in the field of environmental sanitation in China, FULONGMA has always been committed to R&D and manufacture of various types of environmental sanitation equipment. FULONGMA provides comprehensive after-sales service, actively promotes environmental sanitation industry chain business like overseas product sales and overseas investment. The products are exported to 20 countries and regions, establishing a long-term and stable cooperative relation with agents in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Russia. In the era of economic globalization, solidarity and cooperation are the most powerful weapon for the international community to overcome the epidemic. FULONGMA will also work with partners around the world to strengthen solidarity and cooperation, play the role of leading enterprise, and contribute to the creation of a more livable environment.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020