45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread globally, the environmental sterilization has gradually attracted worldwide attention. In response to the request of UAE,45 units of mist cannon trucks with Donfeng chassis have successfully arrived at the port for shippment. This batch of mist cannon trucks took only 8 days from the confirmation of the order to the delivery, which fully reflected the speed and efficiency of China made.
According to the company, the mist cannon truck is equipped with TDM-M10 stainless steel mist cannon. The spray range of the mist particles can reach 100 meters. Besides that, it also comes with an intelligent electronic control system and central nozzle. With respect to power, the mist annon truck is powered by Cummins engine with rated power of 180hp that can comply with nationalⅤemission standrd.
On the whole, the mist cannon truck is multi-functional, applicable in a wide operation range, being long in operation time and high in durability. One of the biggest highlights of Dongfeng KR mist cannon trucks is its water tank. Having gone through stringent tests, the tank is highly corrosion-resistant and rust-resistant and thus achieves higher durability.
Another selling point of the vehicle is its higher safety standards with optimized circuits which effectively prevent short circuit and power leakage.
Last but not the least, its fog-pumping machine has a more compact structure and a longer projectile range and produces finer water mists to suppress dusts in urban areas. In addition, it can be operated manually or remotely.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1