45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread globally, the environmental sterilization has gradually attracted worldwide attention. In response to the request of UAE,45 units of mist cannon trucks with Donfeng chassis have successfully arrived at the port for shippment. This batch of mist cannon trucks took only 8 days from the confirmation of the order to the delivery, which fully reflected the speed and efficiency of China made.
According to the company, the mist cannon truck is equipped with TDM-M10 stainless steel mist cannon. The spray range of the mist particles can reach 100 meters. Besides that, it also comes with an intelligent electronic control system and central nozzle. With respect to power, the mist annon truck is powered by Cummins engine with rated power of 180hp that can comply with nationalⅤemission standrd.
On the whole, the mist cannon truck is multi-functional, applicable in a wide operation range, being long in operation time and high in durability. One of the biggest highlights of Dongfeng KR mist cannon trucks is its water tank. Having gone through stringent tests, the tank is highly corrosion-resistant and rust-resistant and thus achieves higher durability.
Another selling point of the vehicle is its higher safety standards with optimized circuits which effectively prevent short circuit and power leakage.
Last but not the least, its fog-pumping machine has a more compact structure and a longer projectile range and produces finer water mists to suppress dusts in urban areas. In addition, it can be operated manually or remotely.
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1 2020-04-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China 2020-04-16
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks from YTO Express 2020-03-30
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- More Than 2000 Dongfeng Tuyi Trucks Were Delivered to Customers 2020-03-18
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February 2020-03-11
- Dongfeng KR Truck Chassis Assembled 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020