JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation
On April 24, Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as JAC) held a grand handover ceremony at its headquarters in Hefei to mark the delivery of over 300 units ambulance vehicles to its customer in Kazakhstan. After their arrival in the country, all the ambulances will be immediately put into operation and greatly improve the overall medical conditions in Kazakhstan.
In recent months, despite the huge impacts of COVID-19, JAC put top priority to the production of ambulance vehicles and the timely delivery of its vehicles to customers across the globe.
Yu Yang, COO of Kazakhstan-based Allur Group speaks highly of JAC’s quick mobilization and expresses his gratitude for JAC’s donations of medical materials to help his company combat the spread of the virus.
The delivery of JAC ambulance vehicles to Kazakhstan marks a new milestone for JAC’s cooperation with Allur and China National Machinery Import & Export Corporation.
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units 2020-03-11
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held 2020-03-09
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2020-02-02
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold