Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020
According to the latest statistics, Dongfeng Cummins sold a record high of 26,000 units engines in April this year.
On April 7 and 12, two batches of King Long and Zhongtong luxury coaches, all equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISL8.9 engines were shipped to Saudi Arabia from Xiamen and Qingdao Port respectively.
In mid April, 45 units Dongfeng KR chassis and sanitizing fog-pumping vehicles remodeled on the basis of Dongfeng Dorika D9 were delivered to UAE for operation. All these vehicles are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISB engines.
A logistic company based in Hubei purchased 10 units Dongfeng KL VL dangerous chemical transportation vehicles (TS80) equipped with Dongfeng Cummins L9 engines with National VI Emission Standards. L9 engine achieves a higher fuel economy and a higher reliability.
In Liaocheng, Shandong, a handover ceremony was held to mark the delivery of 20 units Dongfeng Tianlong ISZ flagship trucks to their customer involved in frozen food logistic services.
Major players in China’s logistic industry ordered a total number of 200 units Dongfeng Tianlong and Liuqi H7 trucks, all of which are equipped with Dongfeng ISZ 480 horsepower engines.
In earlier March, Hebei Hongtai Group placed an order of 800 units Dongfeng chassis on Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. It is revealed that most of the 800 units chassis are required to mount Dongfeng Cummins engines.
Just a few days after the restoration of its production, YTO Express ordered 100 units Dongfeng KL VL trucks equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ480 engines from Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd.
In late March, four major logistic companies, namely STO Express, YTO Express, Best Express and SF Express, ordered nearly 1,000 units Chenglong H7 trucks equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engines from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor.
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- 45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE 2020-04-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold