FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan
On May 9th, FAW Lingyuan annoucned official release of its FHA Huzun S200 heavy-duty truck. As an internet celebrity, FHA Huzun S200 has received a total of 232 units order within one week through the APP.
Huzun S200 that has just been launched carries out a lot of highlight features and functions. In terms of product quality, Huzun S200 has a drag coefficient of only 0.45, allowing fuel consumption greatly reduced. The cabin is made of high-intense steel with its torsional rigidity over 55000 Nm/°. That is close to the advanced world level and the safety of travelling is thus ensured. Huzun series of products come standard with LED headlight, daytime running light, ten-way adjustable driver’s seat, imported Sach four points air suspension system, and 10.1 Chinese inches center console screen, as well as touch-sensitive air conditioner, liquid crystal instrument and multifunction steering wheel with four-style design. With the inside height of up to 2010mm, the truck offers you a more spacious, comfortable and intelligent driving experience.
With regards to power, Huzun S200 are equieped with Weichai power and FAST transmission to address the needs of regular customers.
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
- Munck Truck Receives Allison Transmission for Greater Mobility and Safety 2020-05-14
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February