FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan
On May 9th, FAW Lingyuan annoucned official release of its FHA Huzun S200 heavy-duty truck. As an internet celebrity, FHA Huzun S200 has received a total of 232 units order within one week through the APP.
Huzun S200 that has just been launched carries out a lot of highlight features and functions. In terms of product quality, Huzun S200 has a drag coefficient of only 0.45, allowing fuel consumption greatly reduced. The cabin is made of high-intense steel with its torsional rigidity over 55000 Nm/°. That is close to the advanced world level and the safety of travelling is thus ensured. Huzun series of products come standard with LED headlight, daytime running light, ten-way adjustable driver’s seat, imported Sach four points air suspension system, and 10.1 Chinese inches center console screen, as well as touch-sensitive air conditioner, liquid crystal instrument and multifunction steering wheel with four-style design. With the inside height of up to 2010mm, the truck offers you a more spacious, comfortable and intelligent driving experience.
With regards to power, Huzun S200 are equieped with Weichai power and FAST transmission to address the needs of regular customers.
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1