Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held
On May 8th, a handover ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG cranes was held at the XCMG production base located in Xuzhou with the theme of “Join Hands with Jiefang, Win a Brilliant Tomorrow”.
FAW Jiefang, XCMG can complement each other on marketing channels and brand influences by joining hands. In this way, the cooperation will greatly promote the brands’ effect in the audience and play a leading role in crane market.
With Huo Ming, deputy general manager of FAW Jiefang Automobile Sales Co., Ltd., and Sun Xiaojun, secretary of the party committee and general manager of XCMG, jointly pressing the key signaling cooperation, 100 Jiefang&XCMG cranes setting out and heading towards Xizang, Henan, Guangdong and Chongqing for operation.
In 2020, the two parties will continue to expand practical cooperation in terms of main products, technology for market segment, sales, service and network, struggling to reach a goal of 1000 units sales.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February