3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation
It has been reported a grand ceremony was held to mark the official delivery of the first batch of three Dongfeng KL hybrid electric trucks to their customer, Shanxi Novoland Group Yuncheng Ruijin Automobile Service Co., Ltd.
As the first batch of hybrid trucks ever delivered to customers in the truck industry, Dongfeng KL hybrid electric trucks excel in the following four areas:
1) Advanced hybrid technologies: Dongfeng Tianlong has introduced the most well-developed hybrid technologies. Trial operation shows that the new vehicle is able to cut fuel consumption by 8%-10% in mountainous ares.
2) Higher reliability: thanks to the introduction of an electric motor, the vehicle is able to ensure both its engine and its motor are working under its optimal conditions and thus further improve its reliability.
3) Higher safety standards: by greatly boosting its braking power, Tianlong KL hybrid truck is able to recycle energy on the long and sustained slopes. Its electric motor thus acts like a hydraulic retarder, effectively reducing the frictions on its braking system and at the same time getting recharged.
4) Higher intelligence level: to better manage the vehicle and truck drivers, Dongfeng has developed a truck management system, which is able to perform a number of sophisticated tasks, such as automatic trouble-shooting, long-distance management and fuel consumption monitoring. With the highly intelligent system, truck operators can better manage their vehicles and further cut their operation costs.
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-world Test 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020 2020-05-06
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- 45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE 2020-04-29
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1 2020-04-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February