3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation
It has been reported a grand ceremony was held to mark the official delivery of the first batch of three Dongfeng KL hybrid electric trucks to their customer, Shanxi Novoland Group Yuncheng Ruijin Automobile Service Co., Ltd.
As the first batch of hybrid trucks ever delivered to customers in the truck industry, Dongfeng KL hybrid electric trucks excel in the following four areas:
1) Advanced hybrid technologies: Dongfeng Tianlong has introduced the most well-developed hybrid technologies. Trial operation shows that the new vehicle is able to cut fuel consumption by 8%-10% in mountainous ares.
2) Higher reliability: thanks to the introduction of an electric motor, the vehicle is able to ensure both its engine and its motor are working under its optimal conditions and thus further improve its reliability.
3) Higher safety standards: by greatly boosting its braking power, Tianlong KL hybrid truck is able to recycle energy on the long and sustained slopes. Its electric motor thus acts like a hydraulic retarder, effectively reducing the frictions on its braking system and at the same time getting recharged.
4) Higher intelligence level: to better manage the vehicle and truck drivers, Dongfeng has developed a truck management system, which is able to perform a number of sophisticated tasks, such as automatic trouble-shooting, long-distance management and fuel consumption monitoring. With the highly intelligent system, truck operators can better manage their vehicles and further cut their operation costs.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1