Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
Recently, Jiefang new generation J7+ intelligent heavy-duty truck officially made its debut in Suzhou. With a capacity of driving autonomously, the truck achieves higher safety standards and higher fuel economy.
Equipped with Plus.AI autonomous driving system, seven cameras and five millimeter-wave radars, laser radars and a driving-monitoring system, the new generation Jiefang J7+ intelligent heavy-duty truck boasts an unparalleled capacity of sensing its surrounding environment and detecting other vehicles and barriers, etc. In addition, it is able to perform a number of sophisticated tasks, such as changing lanes, self-adjusting cruising control and avoiding barriers.
In August, 2019, FAW Jiefang and Plus.AI jointly established a joint venture called Zhitu Tech in Suzhou. Soon, the world’s first autonomous driving heavy-duty truck for mass production was revealed to the public.
From January to April, FAW Jiefang sold 176,000 units vehicles. In the same period, its sales volume of tractor trailers reached 97,000 units and its market share stood at 38%.
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY 2020-05-07
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March 2020-04-07
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March 2020-04-03
- FAW Trucks Showcased at Indonesia Auto Show 2020-03-13
- Jiefang Power Reported Engines Sales of 23,000 Units after Resuming Production 2020-03-12
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines 2020-03-03
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January 2020-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February