SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April
In April this year, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) recorded a monthly production volume of 10,000 units trucks, making a new record high.
As one of the bellwethers in Liangjiang New Area, Chongqing, SAIC Hongyan registered a growth rate of 132% year on year in its truck sales in the first quarter this year. In the same period, the company ranked the first place in the market share in the engineering vehicle market.
“Currently, we are able to produce 380 units trucks each day, up by nearly 50% year on year”, revealed Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan.
By constantly diversifying its product line, SAIC Hongyan officially rolled out Jieshi 2020 truck, which attracted over 650,000 viewers in an online promotional campaign. So far, the truck maker boasts a wide spectrum of products, including long-distance logistic trucks, port container trucks, heavy-duty trucks, and trucks for transporting coals and dangerous chemicals.
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, SAIC Hongyan delivered its truck products to customers in Shanxi, Shandong, Henan, Liaoning, Shanghai, etc.
In the self-dumping truck market, SAIC Hongyan’s market share rose to 22% in the first quarter this year. In response to the government’s new infrastructure construction plan, the company aims to increase its annual production & sales volume of trucks to 72,000 units.
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- Hongyan Genlyon Tractors for 2020 to Be Launched in the Market 2020-04-09
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
- Hongyan Tractor Sales Jump 228 Percent in January 2020-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out Its 500,000th Unit Vehicle 2020-01-14
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold