Linglong New Products Exceed EU
The R&D center of Shandong Linglong Tyre Co., Ltd. and Research Platform of National Key Laboratory of Organic and Inorganic Composites of Beijing University of Chemical Technology have set up a special research team to develop high-level and high-grade tire products in response to the highest-level "AA1" tire of the EU labeling law.
The new product organically integrates basic research such as cross-scale simulation calculation, percolation-viscoelasticity mechanism of Nano-reinforced rubber and development of high-performance tread rubber Nano-composite formula, scientifically applies special new materials, develops advanced continuous mixing process, realizes network structure regulation and functional coupling of multi-component and multi-scale materials, and designs tire structure and pattern arrangement.
It can effectively reduce the slip distance during braking, greatly improve the safety performance on wet roads, and at the same time can significantly reduce the energy loss during using and saving the fuel consumption.
So far, Linglong Tire has participated in the formulation and revision of 91 national and industry standards, undertaken 11 national innovation projects, and granted more than 700 patents in total. The number of patents in possession ranks the forefront of China's tire enterprises.
In recent years, Linglong has successfully developed graphene reinforced tread tires, 3D printed ultra-low heat generation and high cutting resistance polyurethane tires, racing tires, low-odor tires, dandelion rubber tires, etc. Linglong has participated in the basic research on the design and manufacture of advanced composite materials and structures for national large aircraft radial tires, and independently developed special products for urban rail transit.
Strong R&D strength and new product building will accelerate the pace of upgrading Linglong Tire brand. Linglong Tire with high quality development will continue to improve its own strength and strive to achieve the goal of becoming a world-class tire enterprise.
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
- First PCR Radial Tire from Hubei Linglong Successfully Rolled off the Line 2020-01-15
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March