Linglong New Products Exceed EU
The R&D center of Shandong Linglong Tyre Co., Ltd. and Research Platform of National Key Laboratory of Organic and Inorganic Composites of Beijing University of Chemical Technology have set up a special research team to develop high-level and high-grade tire products in response to the highest-level "AA1" tire of the EU labeling law.
The new product organically integrates basic research such as cross-scale simulation calculation, percolation-viscoelasticity mechanism of Nano-reinforced rubber and development of high-performance tread rubber Nano-composite formula, scientifically applies special new materials, develops advanced continuous mixing process, realizes network structure regulation and functional coupling of multi-component and multi-scale materials, and designs tire structure and pattern arrangement.
It can effectively reduce the slip distance during braking, greatly improve the safety performance on wet roads, and at the same time can significantly reduce the energy loss during using and saving the fuel consumption.
So far, Linglong Tire has participated in the formulation and revision of 91 national and industry standards, undertaken 11 national innovation projects, and granted more than 700 patents in total. The number of patents in possession ranks the forefront of China's tire enterprises.
In recent years, Linglong has successfully developed graphene reinforced tread tires, 3D printed ultra-low heat generation and high cutting resistance polyurethane tires, racing tires, low-odor tires, dandelion rubber tires, etc. Linglong has participated in the basic research on the design and manufacture of advanced composite materials and structures for national large aircraft radial tires, and independently developed special products for urban rail transit.
Strong R&D strength and new product building will accelerate the pace of upgrading Linglong Tire brand. Linglong Tire with high quality development will continue to improve its own strength and strive to achieve the goal of becoming a world-class tire enterprise.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1