Russian Kamaz Begins Selling Its New Flagship K-5 Truck Model
Kamaz has begun selling its new flagship K-5 truck model, the KAMAZ-54901 semi-trailer truck. The vehicles will appear in regional dealerships in May - June, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
“Production of the Kamaz-54901 was launched in 2019. Before the sales kick-off, batches of new tractors were turned over to several large carriers for a test operation. The model was evaluated under real conditions and finalized by the manufacturer according to customer reviews. As a result, in 2020, the company launched a proven product on the market," Kamaz said.
The vehicle is covered by the state’s preferential leasing program.
The company reported earlier that it planned to wrap up the vehicle’s certification and start the manufacture of Euro-6 eco-friendly trucks for the Russian car market in August 2020.
According to the business plan for 2020, Kamaz expects to sell 29,000 trucks domestically and 6,700 abroad. At the same time, the motor vehicle producer plans to occupy a 46% share of Russia’s truck market.
Kamaz is Russia’s largest truck manufacturer and is one of the world’s top 20 truck producers. The company turns out trucks, trailers, buses, engines, powertrains and various tools.
The largest shareholders of Kamaz, according to information posted on the company's website, are the Rostec state corporation (47.1%), Avtoinvest (23.54%) and the German concern Daimler (15%).
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions 2018-09-28
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Cooperation between XCMG and KAMAZ 2015-01-29
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- Daimler and KAMAZ to produce new trucks 2012-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold