SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June
The new power D12 jointly developed by Sany and Deutz will be launched soon.
Deutz was established in 1864 and has a history of 156 years. It is the world's first and oldest engine factory, and have gained a strong reputation among users for its high-quality products.
As the first engine launched by SANY and Deutz, what highlights does D12 have? Let’s take a look at it.
D12 Engine has successfully applied many advanced technologies such as high-pressure common rail, transmission of helical gear and rear-mounted gear chamber. The engine’s power output is 360kw and maximum torque is 2200N•m at 1900—2100rpm. And the new engine, with a displacement of 12.12L and 131mm diameter cylinder, can meet the Euro VI emission regulations.
D12 is equipped with an electronically-controlled silicon oil fan which not only reduces the energy consumption but also cuts the noise level. Furthermore, the engine can start easily in 2 seconds even when the temperature fell to -30 degrees centigrade. Two versions, on-road and off-road versions, will be introduced to the market, both of which are suitable for various applications like compact roller, excavator, port machinery, heavy-duty tractor and ultra high pressure pump.
For regions like Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau and Tibet Plateau, D12 is a best choice because it is able to deliver excellent performance even when operating at an altitude of 3000 thousand meters on the plateau.
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW-GM F330 Rolls out in Beijing 2013-09-18
- Volvo takeover DEUTZ 2012-06-19
- Large diesel product of DEUTZ has certified by VCA 2010-06-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold